Let go of who you think you’re supposed to be and embrace who you are.
When do we know in our bones that ‘we are enough’. Exploring the gifts of courage, compassion and connection, The Gifts of Imperfection™ is an experiential workshop that cultivates a deep sense of worthiness. Drawing on the research of New York Times best-selling author Dr Brené Brown, we will exploring the Ten Guideposts to Wholehearted Living.
We will be exploring the following guideposts, helping to cultivate:
- Authenticity – Letting go of what people think
- Self-compassion – Letting go of perfectionism
- A resilient spirit – Letting go of numbing & powerlessness
- Gratitude & joy – Letting go of scarcity & fear of the dark
- Intuition & trusting faith – Letting go of need for certainty
- Creativity – Letting go of comparison
- Play & rest – Letting go of exhaustion as a status symbol & productivity as self-worth
- Calm & stillness – Letting go of anxiety as a lifestyle
- Meaningful work – Letting go of self-doubt & ‘supposed to’
- Laughter, song & dance – Letting go of being cool & always in control
xdfsdfsdafsdafs dfsdfd fdsfa
Contact Us to register your interest in joining one of our upcoming Group Programmes. Note that this can also be delivered one-to-one as part of a counselling or coaching plan.